VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Chengdu is a city which is suitable for living, you can play mahjong in the People’s Park, sit in a teahouse and watch a Bianlian Show, or go shopping on the Chunxi Pedestrian Street. After your first time in Chengdu, I’m sure that you would like to discover it more.
Sichuan and Yunnan Province are two provinces with lots of beautiful views which you cannot miss. This time, follow me to discover these wonderful places by self-driving.
Nandan is the origin of Danquan Liquor. Located in the county seat, the winery of Danquan Liquor is the largest production base of wine spirit in Guangxi as well as a national industrial tourism demonstration site in China.
Invited by the government of Longsheng Various Nationalities Autonomous County and the scenic area Dragon’s Backbone Rice Terraces, I was lucky to represent VisitOurChina, Guilin Tianyuan International Travel Service Co., Ltd, with other colleagues from other major travel agencies in Guilin, to participate the grand meeting at Longsheng, the opening ceremony of Longji Street, last Wednesday, January 28th, 2015.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari