VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is where we share our real life travel experiences with you. We also provide information on Chinese culture, Chinese cuisine, and much more. We hope that this information helps you in some way, whether it be in designing a China tour, or just gives you interesting information on a new and exciting place.
Between mountains and rivers, Tibet has long been considered as the closest place to heaven. And all kinds of lakes there also attract much attention for amazing sightseeing and stories hiding behind.
TOP1 BEIJING - Capital of China
Capital of China, blend of glorious ancient past and exciting modern development.
Visit World Wonder Great Wall, Temple of Heaven, Forbidden City, Summer Palace;
See Special Siheyuan residence complex and experience Hutong tour in rickshaw;
Enjoy the famed Peking Opera, martial arts, and acrobatics at the night time;
Wander along the Wangfujing Street and taste Beijing Roasted Duck.
Entering June, it's possible to imagine a deep blue sky and plateaus covered in tall grass blowing in the wind, this is one of the most special and most untouched parts of China. One wishes that they could awake amongst the grand and looming mountains amidst a field of lush grass next to a river. Let's go to the beautiful western China!
- The ancient town of Xitang - A wonderful afternoon of original China town, coffee and great songs-by Ellen
- Three Gorges – Getting addicted to someplace I used to know-by Thomas
- A Bite of China – Transformation from Soybean to Tofu-by ajeet singh
- Guilin/Yangshuo Li River Cruise by Speedboat-by Gerard
- Guilin/Yangshuo Li River Cruise by Speedboat-by Elizabeth
- A Trip to the Dong Minority Area, Part Ⅱ-by Gaas
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Cris
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Nancy