We have a large collection of China travel photos taken by our customers and our teams. We have more than 6448 images for 170 cities in China, including Beijing, Shanghai, Xi’an, Guilin, Hong Kong, Chengdu, Chongqing, Kunming and Lijiang, and for 972 China attractions, including: the Great Wall of China, the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven, the Yellow Mountains and the Terraicotta Warriors. Chinese New Year Festival 2013 is approaching, we have collected some new year photos for you to enjoy online.
- Palace Museum, one of China's symbol once inhabited by 24 ancient emperors, is the most important masterpiece of Chinese history and culture. More Photos...
- Summer Palace, where emperors and their family used to retreat at summer time, is China's largest garden consisting of palaces, temples, gardens, pavilions, lakes and corridor. More Photos...
- Li River, boasts "the best landscape under heaven", is a real fairyland to admire karstic landscape, rice paddies, bamboo groves, waterfalls, buffalos, ancient villages... More Photos...
- A fairyland on earth, Jiuzhaigou Valley is known for its spectacular mountains, colorful forest, fabulous mirror lakes, stunning waterfalls and unique Tibetan ethnic culture. More Photos...>
- Hailed as a Paradise on Earth, the West Lake is dainty with lakes, mountain, places of historic interests, bridges, pavilions, pagodas, lotus and many affecting fairy tales. More Photos...
- Yellow Mountain in Anhui Province is a very famous mountain for its uniqueness and great beauty of cloud views, sunrises, twisted pine trees and granite peaks. More Photos...
- A member of the first UNESCO's World Geoparks, Zhangjiajie is a wonderland featuring a vast forest of peculiar sandstone peaks of various shapes rising straight from the ground. More Photos...
- Kanas, literally mysterious, gorgeous and abundant in Mongolian, is a alpine freshwater lake in the beautiful Xinjiang Province which changes its color in four seasons. More Photos...
- Yuanyang Terraced Fields, a masterpiece created by ancient Hani Ethnic Group according to the local landform, constructs marvelous and grand scenery under the cloud. More Photos...
- The graceful and forceful three pagodas of Chongsheng Temple, a symbol of ancient Yunan, are ingeniously inlaid between the imposing Mt. Cangshan and the elegant Erhai Lake. More Photos...
- One of four best-preserved ancient towns, the Old Town of Lijiang is located on Yunnan-Guizhou Plateau featuring stone paved streets, blooming flowers and ethnic culture. More Photos...
- Being the highest saltwater lake in the world and the largest lake in Tibet, the beautiful Namtso Lake is the best known among the Three Holy Lakes in Tibet. More Photos...
- The 'Vegetable Kingdom' and 'Animal Paradise' Mount Emei, a sacred place of Buddhism, is also a pure natural beauty full of cultural heritages. More Photos...
- Boasting magnificent karst landform, Stone Forest is hailed as the No.1 Nature Wonder under the heaven with its fantastic rocks in the shapes of sword, column and tower. More Photos...
- Leshan Giant Buddha, chiseled on the cliff where Min River, Qingyi River and Dadu River flow together, is the world's largest stone-carved Buddha with a height of 71 meters. More Photos...
Beijing in brief Beijing, literally meaning the northern capital, is the capital of the Peoples Republic of China (PRC) commonly known as Pekin(g). Located in northern China, the municipality of Beijing is a metropolis bordering the Tianjin Municipality in the southeast and the Hebei Province in the north, west and southern parts: a size which can be compared to Belgium. Beijing is considered as China's political, cultural and international trade centre...More>>
Kunming in brief Kunming is the capital city of the Yunnan Province located in Southwest China. Registered as the political, economical and cultural center of Yunnan Province, Kunming flourishes with lots of assets that rank it as an important tourist city. The city is situated on the Yunnan-Guizhou Plateau and enjoys a monsoon subtropical climate pleasant to any travelers coming to visit the region for a while. Located nearby the border with Burma, Laos and Vietnam...More>>
Shanghai in brief Shanghai, Chinas most famous city in the world, is a direct-controlled municipality located at the west of the Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces, East China. Often referred as the Pearl of China, Shanghai, literally meaning above the sea and abbreviated sometimes as Hu (沪), is a major financial, economic and foreign trade metropolis and harbour of tremendous influence all over Eastern Asia and the world at a larger extent...More>>
Natural Attraction Sites
Jiuzhaigou in brief Jiuzhaigou, also known as the Jiuzhai Valley or the Nine Village Valley, is a natural reserve located in the North of the Sichuan Province. Ranked as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1992, Jiuzhaigou is a high tourist area extremely famous for its mirror lake of an extreme blue color and its crystal clear waterfalls. This dreamlike place lies at about 330 kilometers (205 mi) from the provincial capital of Chengdu, in the southern end of the Minshan Mountains range. Besides...More>>
Dalian in brief Dalian is a seaside city of the Liaoning Province lying in Northeast China. Surrounded by the Yellow Sea to the west and the inland Bohai Sea to the east, Dalian is located at the tip of the Liaodong Peninsular. This second largest and most prosperous city in Liaoning after the capital city of Shenyang, is mainly known for its pleasant weather and numerous beaches (1,906 km of coastlines) where travelers and citizens come to relax when the sun is shinning...More>>
Dunhuang in brief The city of Dunhuang is located in the very North East of the Gansu Province. As a major stop-off city on the Silk Road, Dunhuang is also known as the City of Sands or Shazhou (sandbank) due to its long expanses of sand dunes and golden shiny houses. The city flourishes with many historical and touristy sites that invite every traveler to escapism and respect...More>>
Sites along Yangtze River
Wuhan in brief Wuhan, the provincial capital of Hubei Province, is the largest metropolis in central China. It was once lauded as the Chicago of the East. Divided by the worlds third longest river Yangtze River and its largest tributary Han River, Wuhan is made up of Wuchang District, Hankou District and Hanyang District...More>>
Hangzhou in brief Hangzhou is a city located in Zhejiang Province, eastern China. As a part of the famous Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou scenic triangle south of the Yangtze River, the city is a top China tourist city renowned for its beautiful gardens, canals and other streams. Hangzhou is a city intertwining past and present in an intelligent way. Indeed...More>>
- Hong Kong
Popular China Attractions
The Great Wall, Seven Wonders of the World, is the embodiment of courage, wisdom and persistence of the Chinese.
It is a large underground military museum built by the first emperor of China over 2000 years ago.
The longest river in China with many amazing wonders, Yangtze River is the cradle of Chinese culture.
Standing on a sacred mountain, Potala Palace was the residence of Dalai Lama, an exquisite art palace.
Li River, "the best landscape under heaven", is endowed with amazing karstic hills, caves and waters.
Hot Tours 2013
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour