At Visit Our China, we have a huge collection of photos of China’s sites, cities, and culture, which were taken by our customers, or our team. China, its sites, people, and culture are incredibly beautiful and lend itself well to photography. It truly is a photographer’s paradise. Please feel free to browse through our collections of China photos and discover what there is to see and do in China. As always, if you have any questions about any of our photos, please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.
- Palace Museum, one of China's symbol once inhabited by 24 ancient emperors, is the most important masterpiece of Chinese history and culture. More Photos...
- Summer Palace, where emperors and their family used to retreat at summer time, is China's largest garden consisting of palaces, temples, gardens, pavilions, lakes and corridor. More Photos...
- Li River, boasts "the best landscape under heaven", is a real fairyland to admire karstic landscape, rice paddies, bamboo groves, waterfalls, buffalos, ancient villages... More Photos...
- A fairyland on earth, Jiuzhaigou Valley is known for its spectacular mountains, colorful forest, fabulous mirror lakes, stunning waterfalls and unique Tibetan ethnic culture. More Photos...
- Hailed as a Paradise on Earth, the West Lake is dainty with lakes, mountain, places of historic interests, bridges, pavilions, pagodas, lotus and many affecting fairy tales. More Photos...
- Yellow Mountain in Anhui Province is a very famous mountain for its uniqueness and great beauty of cloud views, sunrises, twisted pine trees and granite peaks. More Photos...
- A member of the first UNESCO's World Geoparks, Zhangjiajie is a wonderland featuring a vast forest of peculiar sandstone peaks of various shapes rising straight from the ground. More Photos...
- Kanas, literally mysterious, gorgeous and abundant in Mongolian, is a alpine freshwater lake in the beautiful Xinjiang Province which changes its color in four seasons. More Photos...
- Yuanyang Terraced Fields, a masterpiece created by ancient Hani Ethnic Group according to the local landform, constructs marvelous and grand scenery under the cloud. More Photos...
- The graceful and forceful three pagodas of Chongsheng Temple, a symbol of ancient Yunan, are ingeniously inlaid between the imposing Mt. Cangshan and the elegant Erhai Lake. More Photos...
- One of four best-preserved ancient towns, the Old Town of Lijiang is located on Yunnan-Guizhou Plateau featuring stone paved streets, blooming flowers and ethnic culture. More Photos...
- Being the highest saltwater lake in the world and the largest lake in Tibet, the beautiful Namtso Lake is the best known among the Three Holy Lakes in Tibet. More Photos...
- The 'Vegetable Kingdom' and 'Animal Paradise' Mount Emei, a sacred place of Buddhism, is also a pure natural beauty full of cultural heritages. More Photos...
- Boasting magnificent karst landform, Stone Forest is hailed as the No.1 Nature Wonder under the heaven with its fantastic rocks in the shapes of sword, column and tower. More Photos...
- Leshan Giant Buddha, chiseled on the cliff where Min River, Qingyi River and Dadu River flow together, is the world's largest stone-carved Buddha with a height of 71 meters. More Photos...
Beijing in brief Beijing, literally meaning the northern capital, is the capital of the Peoples Republic of China (PRC) commonly known as Pekin(g). Located in northern China, the municipality of Beijing is a metropolis bordering the Tianjin Municipality in the southeast and the Hebei Province in the north, west and southern parts: a size which can be compared to Belgium. Beijing is considered as China's political, cultural and international trade centre, while the modernization of the country m...More>>
Aba in brief Covering an area of around 84,000 square kilometers, Aba Tibetan and Qiang Autonomous Prefecture is located at northwest Sichuan Province, bordering Chengdu Plain and the southeast of the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau. It is a main area where the Tibetan and Qiang ethnic minorities live, which take up more than 70% of the total population of 847, 000 (by 2003) of Aba. For all the time, Aba has been captivating people for its unique ethnic beauty. Due to the complex geography and vario...More>>
Guangzhou in brief Guangzhou is the capital city of the Guangdong Province, South China and a worldly famous economic, gastronomic and tourist halt city. Also known as Canton, this major Chinese city influenced by the nearby Hong Kong and Macao is somewhat the first city travelers to China will visit, just like Beijing or Shanghai. The city is indeed located in the north of the Pearl River Delta and enjoys a monsoon sub-tropical climate. Recognised as a high trading center, Guangzhou is also ...More>>
Natural Attraction Sites
Emeishan in brief Located southwest of Sichuan Province, Emeishan City, which shares a same name (峨眉山) with the famous Emeishan Mountain (Emei Mountain or Mount Emei) in Mandarin Chinese, is situated 130 kilometers southwest of the capital city of Chengdu. The Emei Mountain situated in the Emeishan City is renowned for its rank as the highest of the Four Sacred Buddhist Mountains of China (3,099 metres high) and its nomination as a UNESCO World Heritage Site together with the Leshan Giant Buddh...More>>
Beihai in brief Located at the south of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, at the north bank of Beibu Gulf, Beihai is a famous coastal city with beautiful silver beach and charming island. Thanks to its subtropical climate and winding coastlines, Beihai has abundant sunshine, plentiful rainfall, limpid seawater, fine beaches and fresh seafood. Covering an area of 3337 square kilometers and administering four districts, Beihai has been listed as the best place to live in. Beihai is skirted by th...More>>
Altay in brief Altay Prefecture is in Xinjiang is on the north border of Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, connected with Mongolia to the north. The Altay city is the political, ecnomic and cultural center of Altay Prefecture. The cow, horse and sheep raising take large account in the grassland farming of Altay. Hemu Grassland and Baisha Lake Scenic Area are the main attractions of Altay district.More>>
Sites along Yangtze River
Chongqing in brief The city of Chongqing is a major metropolis and municipality of southwest China. Standing as one of the five national central cities of the PRC, the city has its own Central Government like Beijing, Shanghai or Tianjin cities. Seen as a key point to increase the interior economic growth, Chongqing is a typical sprawling Chinese city. Located on the confluence of the Yangtze and the Jialing River, the city is a high stop-off and departure point on up or downstream Yangtze Ri...More>>
Hangzhou in brief Hangzhou is a city located in Zhejiang Province, eastern China. As a part of the famous Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou scenic triangle south of the Yangtze River, the city is a top China tourist city renowned for its beautiful gardens, canals and other streams. Hangzhou is a city intertwining past and present in an intelligent way. Indeed, the city is listed as one of China's Seven Ancient Capitals and flourishes with lots of historical and cultural relics mingling with lush scene...More>>
- Hong Kong
- Ji'an of Jiangx...
Popular China Attractions
The Great Wall, Seven Wonders of the World, is the embodiment of courage, wisdom and persistence of the Chinese.
It is a large underground military museum built by the first emperor of China over 2000 years ago.
The longest river in China with many amazing wonders, Yangtze River is the cradle of Chinese culture.
Standing on a sacred mountain, Potala Palace was the residence of Dalai Lama, an exquisite art palace.
Li River, "the best landscape under heaven", is endowed with amazing karstic hills, caves and waters.
Hot Tours 2015
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour