TCM and Western Medicine in China
In China, it is commonly believed that TCM cures diseases while western medicine cures symptoms, as TCM stresses on treating a body as a relative whole and keeping a body in balance, that is why Chinese pay much attention to cultivate health in daily life. Another season why Chinese still choose this traditional science is that all TCM medicinal materials are made of plants and animals, which are entirely natural without chemical composition and are considered to generate much less side-effect to human body.
In spite of the popularity of TCM among Chinese, western medicine also plays an important role because of its quick effect and convenience. Commonly, most hospitals in China provide both TCM and western treatments, and doctors usually make a prescription according to origination and development of a disease.
More Topics for Chinese Culture
Far and wide known as Kungfu (功夫) all over the world, Chinese martial art is also called Wugong (武功) or Wushu (武术) at home by Chinese people. It can be seen as an art of attack and defense in which a series of skills and trick are highly emphasize...
Being a vivid Chinese cultural specialty as well as Kungfu and traditional Chinese medicine, Chinese tea has been being developed in China for a long time accompanied with which a series of tea culture took shape. Widely known in Chinese history as a...
Hot Tours 2018
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour