Email us: email@example.com
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5831392
The Great Wall Of China
The Great Wall, which is the history of China. The Great Wall, which still has profound influence on China today, has been built more than 2000 years and represents a main part of Chinese history. So to speak, the Great Wall, in a sense, is history.
Unlike other Natural and Cultural Heritage Sites, the
Great Wall Of China embraces such broad dimensions that
nothing else can compare with. It runs across Northern China from east to west,
providing protection to agricultural civilisation and ancient trading routes. It
spans the history of China from past to present, witnessing the rise and fall of
powers and dynasties.
More Introduction About the Great Wall
Facts about the Great Wall of China
First built in the 7th century B.C, rebuilt and maintained between the 6th century BC and the 16th century, the great wall was built to protect the northern borders of the Chinese Empire from Mongolian attacks during the rule of successive dynasties.The most famous is the wall built between 220–200 BC by the first Emperor of China, Qin Shi Huang while little of it remains. The current wall was built during the Ming Dynasty.
More Info about the Great Wall Of China
- 1. Length of Great Wall of China
- 2. Who and why built the Great Wall?
- 3.The Great Wall Stories and Legends:The myth of Meng Jiang Nu , Story of "Metal" Great Wall , Story about Jiayuguan Pass
- 4.Great Wall Protection
- 5.Best Time to Visit the Great Wall Of China
- 6.How Long Did It Take To Build The Great Wall of China?
- 7. What was the material building the Great Wall?
- 8. The leaders & heads of govemment from all over the world visited the Great Wall Of China
- 9.Ancient Wonder, Modern Challenge(Great Wall Of China)
- 10.the seven wonders of the ancient world
1. 4 Days Essence of Beijing Tour from $293
2. 10 Days Yangtze River Experience with Xi'an and Beijing from $2090