Underground Palace & Mutianyu Great Wall Tour
Tour Code: CTBJ12
Tour Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Tour Type: Seat-in-Coach Group Tour
Sightseeing: Mutianyu Great Wall, Ming Tombs, Beijing National Stadium (Bird's Nest/Olympic Stadium), National Swimming Centre('The Water Cube') Beijing
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Beijing ( L )
Pick-up point and time: Your Hotel between 7:00am and 8:00am
Finishing point and time: Your Hotel around 6:00pm
Pick up travelers from hotel on departure time between 7:00am and 8:00am, and then drive to the Ming Tombs (Dingling)---the best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history. Dingling is the underground mausoleum of Emperor Wan Li. The Underground Palace Halls, a labyrinth palace building, were the first royal tomb excavated in accordance with plan in China. Sightseeing on Ming Tombs for 2 hour.
End the visit of Ming Tombs at about 11:00, before having Chinese traditional lunch (11:30), travelers have 45 minutes to have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
After having lunch, then driving to Mutianyu Great Wall. Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year. Mutianyu Great Wall is located in Huai Rou County on the north-east of Beijing. This section of the Great Wall is about 75 KM from the center of Beijing. As one of the best-preserved parts of the Great Wall, Mutianyu section of Great Wall used to serve as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs. If you want to reach the highest point, cable car is a good choice (optional).
You are returned to the downtown Beijing and We will drive by exterior the National Stadium - the "Bird Nest" and National Aquatics Center - the Water Cube. You will have chance to take pictures.
You are arranged to relax yourself by drinking the famous Chinese tea and enjoying Chinese tea ceremony in a well-know Chinese tea market. After the whole day tour, you are transferred back to your different hotels around 6:00pm.
Wear casually and pay attention to the climate in Beijing.
1. Only English-speaking travelers in the coach;
2. Well-trained English Speaking tour guide;
3. Keep about ten travelers in each 22-seats air-conditioned coach.
Service package includes:
1. Entrance tickets
2. Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
3. Air-conditioned tour coach
4. English Speaking tour guide
5. Typical Chinese lunch
Service package excludes:
Tips to the guide and driver
The shuttle bus fee of Mutianyu Great Wall RMB15/pax
Custom Tailoring: Design your own tour with our help to meet your unique interests. You don't have to compromise. Do exactly what you want to do! Let us assist you to tailor-make your own China experience.
What Our Customers Say
Below are my responses to your questions:
1. The guide was the best part of this trip, he did very well.
2. The driver did his job as expected however I feel like the guide could do this job as well to avoid hiring two people.
3. The breakfast was not that great. T...
Read more testimonials...
- 3 Days Beijing Highlights Tour
- 2 Days 2 Nights Beijing Roast Duck and Kong Fu Show Tour
- 4 Days Essence of Beijing Tour
- 5 Days Beijing Memorable Tour
- 6 Days Beijing Panorama Tour
- 2 Days Summer Resort Tour from Beijing to Chengde
- 4 Days Xin'gang - Beijing Tour
- 2 Days Beijing - Xin'gang Tour
- 7 Days Beijing, Chengde, Tianjin Tour
- 6 Days Beijing, Tianjin Tour