China Travel Guide
China has one of the most exciting cultures on Earth. Our China guide will allow you to see some of the culture, sites, cities, photos, and China travel news that we offer on our China tours. This China guide will allow you to learn more about the amazing things you can see in China and help you prepare for your tour of China. As always, you may feel free to contact us and ask us any questions you might have about China or our China tour packages.
China's Hottest Sites
- The Temple of Heaven
- Kunming Stone Forest
- Xian's Ancient City Wall
- Guilin's Li River
- Hangzhou's West Lake
- The Terracotta Army and Horses
- The Summer Palace
- The Great Wall
- Tiger Leaping Gorge
- China's Giant Pandas
- Shaolin Temple
- Oriental Pearl TV Tower
Custom Tailoring: Design your own tour with our help to meet your unique interests. You don't have to compromise. Do exactly what you want to do! Let us assist you to tailor-make your own China experience.
Population: 1.3 billion
Location: Eastern Asia, on the western shore of the Pacific Ocean
Square: 9.6 million square kilometers
China is the cultural treasure-house of East Asia. Its 5,000 years of turbulent history and culture rank it one of the world's greatest travel destinations.
What Our Customers Say
We arrived BKK safely. Thank you for the tour arrangement. It was nice but a bit tie of time. Maybe we need to cancel some places like museum. We were enjoy visiting Guiyuan Temple, the food street at Hubu Alley, and riding motor car in East Lake. All meals were fine.
Anyway overall tour wa...
Read more testimonials...
Hot Tours 2015
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour