VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is where we share our real life travel experiences with you. We also provide information on Chinese culture, Chinese cuisine, and much more. We hope that this information helps you in some way, whether it be in designing a China tour, or just gives you interesting information on a new and exciting place.
TOP1 BEIJING - Capital of China
Capital of China, blend of glorious ancient past and exciting modern development.
Visit World Wonder Great Wall, Temple of Heaven, Forbidden City, Summer Palace;
See Special Siheyuan residence complex and experience Hutong tour in rickshaw;
Enjoy the famed Peking Opera, martial arts, and acrobatics at the night time;
Wander along the Wangfujing Street and taste Beijing Roasted Duck.
This is our warm season's greetings from VisitOurChina.com, your friends in China!
With the weather slowly cooling down as December approaches, our travel agency VisitOurChina organised a company trip to the small county of Lipu that is located to the south-west of Yangshuo, Guilin; Lipu is a county famed for its agriculture, in particular its Taro roots which are widely sought-after throughout Guangxi Province. As is so happened, the travel agency owned a large plot of land right at the heart of Lipu. We are another group of VisitOurChina to experience the rural life of Guilin this weekend.
- The ancient town of Xitang - A wonderful afternoon of original China town, coffee and great songs-by Ellen
- Three Gorges – Getting addicted to someplace I used to know-by Thomas
- A Bite of China – Transformation from Soybean to Tofu-by ajeet singh
- Guilin/Yangshuo Li River Cruise by Speedboat-by Gerard
- Guilin/Yangshuo Li River Cruise by Speedboat-by Elizabeth
- A Trip to the Dong Minority Area, Part Ⅱ-by Gaas
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Cris
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Nancy