VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
If you ask a Chinese student when 3 plus 7 will equal 8, he will most likely give you a funny answer with a sort of helpless expression: when the upcoming Mid-Autumn Festival meets the National Day Golden Week. If you are interested, let me explain to you.
- Guilin/Yangshuo Li River Cruise by Speedboat-by Gerard
- Guilin/Yangshuo Li River Cruise by Speedboat-by Elizabeth
- A Trip to the Dong Minority Area, Part Ⅱ-by Gaas
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Cris
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Nancy
- A Bite of China---Story of Chinese New Year’s Cake-by consulting china
- A Bite of China – Our Mountains and Glutinous Rice-by Alison
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Rachelle
- My Trip to Sanya-by andy putra imaji
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Vivien