VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is where we share our real life travel experiences with you. We also provide information on Chinese culture, Chinese cuisine, and much more. We hope that this information helps you in some way, whether it be in designing a China tour, or just gives you interesting information on a new and exciting place.
If you ask a Chinese student when 3 plus 7 will equal 8, he will most likely give you a funny answer with a sort of helpless expression: when the upcoming Mid-Autumn Festival meets the National Day Golden Week. If you are interested, let me explain to you.
- The ancient town of Xitang - A wonderful afternoon of original China town, coffee and great songs-by Ellen
- Three Gorges – Getting addicted to someplace I used to know-by Thomas
- A Bite of China – Transformation from Soybean to Tofu-by ajeet singh
- Guilin/Yangshuo Li River Cruise by Speedboat-by Gerard
- Guilin/Yangshuo Li River Cruise by Speedboat-by Elizabeth
- A Trip to the Dong Minority Area, Part Ⅱ-by Gaas
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Cris
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Nancy