Guilin Travel Guide
- Beer fish – a supreme dish made of fresh fish and beer from Li River.
- Champion of the world terraces - Dragon's Backbone Rice Terraces is a paradise of photographers.
- First live-action show on water – Impression of Sister Liu aesthetically combines ordinary locals and Guilin scenery.
- Marvelous mountains and karts topography - Elephant Trunk Hill and Reed Flute Cave will impress you with its stunning scenery.
- Relax in the global village – travelers around the world relish the living present in West Street.
Guilin “must-see” Sightseeing
The Elephant Trunk Hill (Xiangbi shan, 象鼻山) is one of the four top Guilin attractions that all visitors coming to town usually stop by. Read more
Rises in the Mao'er Mountain or Cat Mountain (Xing'an County, northern border of Guilin), passes southward through Guilin Read more
At Heping Township of Longsheng County (about 27 km from the county seat & 100 km from Guilin), Guilin City, Read more
Guilin Travel Tips
Guilin City Tours
Feature: Get lost in unparalleled natural scenery and global village! Cruise the world-famed Li River, explore the city emblem the Elephant Trunk Hill and Buddhist carvings in Fubo Hill, admire typical karst landform in Reed Flute Cave, relax in the largest park of Guilin the Seven Star Park, and immerse yourself in the West Street full of excitement!
Feature: Feast your eyes on marvelous natural scenery while experiencing the unsophisticated customs of ethnic minorities of China. Li River, Elephant Trunk Hill, Reed Flute Cave are the essences of Guilin; in Yangshuo the biggest global village West Street welcomes visitors all over the world; in Longsheng meeting with hospitable Yao and Zhuang Ethnic Tribes and going a hike to Dragon's Backbone Rice Terraces are also impressive.
China Tours include Guilin
Feature: 10 Day Southern Delights Tour of Guangzhou Guilin & Yunnan: covers metropolitan Guangzhou, Picturesque Guilin and Yangshuo, the minority wonder Kunming, Dali and Lijiang, you will experience the luring itinerary to seek folkways of Lijiang residents and spiritual mood in the Old Naxi City, and to explore the ethnic folk customs.
Feature: From north to south, this tour will show you almost all of the best highlights in China, with many world-renowned historic relics and natural attraction sites included, e.g. the Great Wall in Beijing, the Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses in Xi'an and the Li River in Guilin. Also, the Yangtze River cruise will add more fun and surprise to the trip!
Feature: Enjoy the best highlights in Beijing, Xi'an, Chengdu, Guilin and Shanghai and spend your free time discovering more wonderful sights on your own in this two weeks!
Guilin Trave Guide
Hot Tours 2014
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771