Xi'an travel guide
A token of the ancient city - Big Wild Goose Pagoda, in itself a masterpiece of Buddhism in China, gives a good account of Master Xuanzang and those Sanskrit sutras.
Top Attractions in Xi'an
Originally built in 1384 in Ming Dynasty, the Bell Tower was moved some 1000 meters eastwards to present site in 1582. For hundreds of years the bell hanging on the Bell Tower functioned as an appliance for time service and alarm and is the biggest and best-preserved bell in China today.
Xi'an PhotosAll Photos of Xi'an>>
Xi'an weather forecast
Hot Tours 2013
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour